Avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins and folic acid. They also act as a “nutrient booster” by enabling the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients, such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein.
Salad with avocado is easy to make and is an excellent alternative to “Raita”, The mix can also go as a sandwich spread.
1. Avocado (Medium size) : 3 nos.
2. Onion : 1 no.
3. Green Chilli : 2
4. Lime : 1
5. Salt : To taste
- Take the flush out of avocado and smash well.
- Add finely chopped onion and green chilli.
- Mix all with the lemon juice and salt (use spoon or hand)
- Lemon juice quantity can be adjusted to individual’ taste