Smoothie recipes are an easy way to increase our intake of fruits and vegetables as well as help the nutrient quality of your diet. Avocados are always a better choice for smoothies as it can add creaminess and consistency, same time giving the great benefit of nearly 20+ vitamins and nutrients. There are always multiple ingredient options to go with, I am sharing here a blend of milk and avocadoes with added garnishing to make it a favorable one to kids and elders.
- Ripe Avacado (large) : 1
- Milk : 1 Cup
- Condensed milk : 3 Tbl-sp
- Nuts and dry fruits for garnishing
- Take the flesh out of the avacado using a spoon.
- In a blender/ mixie add the avacado, milk and condensed milk and blend until smooth.
- In a serving glass add the smoothie and garnish with your favorite nuts/dried fruits/ fresh fruits/ tutti frutti.
- Use chilled milk.
- Condensed milk quantity may be varied according to your taste.