Guacamole, is sort of an enrichment to my previous recipe avocado salad. This nutrient rich Mexican recipe is used as a dip for tortilla chips and is an add-on side dish for Mexican rice bowl. Guacamole is made from ripe avocados, a splash of acidity from lemon juice to balance the richness of avocado, along with copped, chillies, onion, and tomato.Ingredients
- Avocado (ripe) : 2
- Onion : 1
- Jalapeño pepper : 2
- Green onion/spring onion : 1 stem
- Cilantro : 5 stem
- Salt for taste
- Lemon : ½
- Chop jalapeno, onion, green onion and cilantro into small pieces.
- Take the flush from the avocado and smash it.
- In a bowl add the avocado and chopped ingredients.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Mix everything together.
Tips: May adjust the ingredients according to taste.