Eggs are very common nutrient fill meal all over the word, even for certain vegetarians !…. Here is a recipe to make the boiled egg more delicious and kids favorite. Serve it with couple of toasted breads or pan cakes to have a balanced breakfast in Indian taste.
- Boiled eggs : 3
- Chilli powder : ¼ T- Sp(Adjust)
- Pepper powder : ¼ T- Sp(Adjust)
- Turmeric powder : a pinch
- Garam masala : a big pinch
- Ginger-garlic paste : ¼ T- Sp
- Salt for taste
- Oil : 2 T- Sp(Adjust)
- Mustard seeds : ¼ T- Sp
- Dried red chilly : 2
- Curry leaves
- Make slight gashes in the eggs and keep it.
- In a bowl, add the ingredients number 2-7 and make a thick masala paste using enough water.
- Rub the masala into egg and keep it for about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds followed by dried red chilli and curry leaves.
- Then add the eggs and the rest over masala to the oil and fry it.
- Fry it about 2 minutes or until all the masalas coated completely into the egg.