One of the most flavorful, crispy and delicious fish fry that I made, inspired by the crispy chicken fry I tried in an Indian restaurant over the weekend. You can use any kind of firm fish for this recipe while I used skin removed Sierra fish. Also I made it to medium fry though it can cook it to deep fry for more taste.
- Fish : 1.5 Lb
- Chilli powder : 1 Tbl- Sp (Adjust)
- Turmeric powder : ¼ T- Sp
- Pepper powder : ½ T- Sp (Adjust)
- Ginger- garlic paste : 1 T- Sp
- White vinegar : 1 T- Sp
- Rice flour : 1 Tbl- Sp
- Corn flour : 1 T- Sp
- Salt for taste
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil/any oil : 4 Tbl- Sp (Adjust)
- I used sierra fish (removed the skin and cut into thin slices).
- In a vessel add the ingredients number 2 – 9 and add enough water to make a fine masala paste.
- Marinate fish with the masala paste and keep it for about 1 hour. Make sure each pieces is coated well with the masala.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the fish pieces along with curry leaves till both side become golden brown.
- U can use any kind of firm fish for this recipe.
- Can deep fry the fish, if u like