A healthy Indian style recipe to welcome the Asparagus season. The fleshy green spears of asparagus are both juicy and tender and have been considered a delicacy since ancient times. I am planning to do more preparation styles with asparagus in the coming days, but here is the start….
- Asparagus : 1 Kg
- Green chilli : 5 (adjust)
- Turmeric powder : ¼ T- sp
- Oil : 2 T- sp (adjust)
- Salt for taste
- Curry leaves
- Takeout the hard portion of the asparagus.
- Cut the asparagus into ~ 2 inch pieces (see the pic).
- Heat a pan, pour the oil and add the asparagus and stir it.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt; continue stirring it.
- Stir fry for about 5-6 minutes, until its tender. Make sure not to overcook. It should be crunchy.